Regarding GPIO driver module

Hi all ,

I was trying to write a GPIO driver module for Hawkboard , in order to toggle the LEDs connected to the GPIOs .

I am using a OMAP L138 processor , and am trying to do a ioremap of the physical address space to the Kernel's virtual address space . But I guess I am not able to figure out the exact base address of the GPIO bank .

I am basically trying to toggle the GPIO Bank 6 . I went through the OMAP L138 reference manual , but am unable to find the base address . Afterwards I plan to use the ioctl function to toggle the LEDs .

Attaching herewith the link to the OMAP L138 reference manual . Reference manual : www.ti.com/lit/ug/spruh77a/spruh77a.pdf

Could anyone kindly guide me , on the procedure to decipher the Baseaddress of the GPIO Bank 6 from the Reference manual ?

Thanks in advance !

Cheers ,
~RCB~