Re: How to run a hello world module

Hi!

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 10:34 PM, Chaitannya Mahatme
<chaitannya@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey John,
>
> That resolved the error. Actually I was building the module for the newly
> compiled kernel, but should have built for the kernel I am running on my
> system.
>
> Thanks for the link !

Best of luck!

Please try to "reply to all" so others can benefit from the discussion
and share the learning experience!  It also, allows other people
reading the thread to know that your problem was solved so they do not
keep replying.

I am glad I could help.  I hope you are having fun.

--
John