Re: looking for corrections/enhancements/omissions for LKD3

On Sun, 31 Oct 2010, Mulyadi Santosa wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 19:18, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >    AS is mostly a subset of CFQ, so there's little point in still
> >    providing this separate IO scheduler. Hopefully at some point we
> >    can get down to one single IO scheduler again, at least this brings
> >    us closer by having only one intelligent IO scheduler.
> >
> >    Signed-off-by: Jens Axboe <jens.axboe@xxxxxxxxxx>
> >
> > so i'll make a note of that.  thanks, that's exactly the sort of thing
> > i'm looking for.
>
> No problem...can I get a free copy of LKD3 plus your original sign
> like "RPJD rocks!"? :)

  i'll see what i can do. :-)  anyway, this is where i'm going to
track this stuff:

http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Updates_to_LKD3

this is a totally unofficial page, i just want to keep up with changes
for when LKD4 comes out. :-)  so i might as well start documenting
changes now.  and, as you can see, i'll give credit to all reporters.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca