Re: Problem with Exporting symbols

Sekhar,

> But when i try to insert it gives me as "Undefined Symbol ". and module does not get inserted.

not clear from your mail, which which module is complaining for Undefined Symbol, if it is dependent module which is using exported symbol, it needs to be fed with Module.symvers file while compiling dependent module as pointed out by Neependra. Or else you can switch of Module versioning check in your kernel .config. search for CONFIG_MODVERS.

Rajat