Problem with Exporting symbols

Hi All,

 In a Kernel module i had exported some functions using EXPORT_SYMBOL
used by other modules. The Kernel compiles fine and i m able to find
the symbols in Module.Symvers. But when i try to insert it gives me as
"Undefined Symbol ". and module does not get inserted.

 I have checked 2 things :

 1. Kernel version is same.( verified using modinfo )
 2. There is no dependency for this module on other modules. It is an
individual module and the exported symbols from this module are used
by other modules.

Could you please let me know the problem,

Thanks and regards,
Sekhar Pedamallu