SIGALRM handler execution time

Dear All,

           An application task T1has registered a signal handler for SIGALRM. Time period is set to 10 ms. For every 10 millisecond the signal handler registered by task T1 gets executed.
   What I understand from the kernel side is: Whenever the timer expires, kernel will set a bit(14 bit position) in the pending field of type struct sigpending present in task_struct of the task T1. Then, when the scheduler schedules task T1, the signal pending field is parsed and the appropriate signal handler is executed.

There is a time difference t between the time t1-at which the pending signal is set and the time t2-at which exact signal handler is executed.

Question: I need to calculate the time difference between t1 and t2.

Please help in indentifying the kernel function responsible to set the bit in the pending field on timer expiry and the kernel function which is responsible to organise the execution of the signal handler.

Regards,
Prabhu