NFS does not work

I am trying to boot linux on my arm board. I have fedora13 on my PC. However, I got this error when I try to boot the kernel.

Root-NFS: No NFS server available, giving up. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ÂÂ
VFS: Unable to mount root fs via NFS, trying floppy. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
VFS: Cannot open root device "<NULL>" or unknown-block(2,0) Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ÂÂ
Please append a correct "root=" boot option; here are the available partitions: Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ÂÂ
1f00 Â Â Â Â Â Â 256 mtdblock0 (driver?) Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
1f01 Â Â Â Â Â Â2048 mtdblock1 (driver?) Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
1f02 Â Â Â Â Â257536 mtdblock2 (driver?) Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(2,0)Â

I am really sure that I have tried every method that I can use.

portmap Âis OK! Ârpcinfo -p
 program vers proto  port Âservice
 Â100000  Â4  tcp  Â111 Âportmapper
 Â100000  Â3  tcp  Â111 Âportmapper
 Â100000  Â2  tcp  Â111 Âportmapper
 Â100000  Â4  udp  Â111 Âportmapper
 Â100000  Â3  udp  Â111 Âportmapper
 Â100000  Â2  udp  Â111 Âportmapper
ÂÂ Â100024 Â Â1 Â udp Â40081 Âstatus
ÂÂ Â100024 Â Â1 Â tcp Â38971 Âstatus
ÂÂ Â100021 Â Â1 Â udp Â40944 Ânlockmgr
ÂÂ Â100021 Â Â3 Â udp Â40944 Ânlockmgr
ÂÂ Â100021 Â Â4 Â udp Â40944 Ânlockmgr
ÂÂ Â100021 Â Â1 Â tcp Â34525 Ânlockmgr
ÂÂ Â100021 Â Â3 Â tcp Â34525 Ânlockmgr
ÂÂ Â100021 Â Â4 Â tcp Â34525 Ânlockmgr
 Â100003  Â2  tcp  2049 Ânfs
 Â100003  Â3  tcp  2049 Ânfs
 Â100003  Â4  tcp  2049 Ânfs
 Â100227  Â2  tcp  2049 Ânfs_acl
 Â100227  Â3  tcp  2049 Ânfs_acl
 Â100003  Â2  udp  2049 Ânfs
 Â100003  Â3  udp  2049 Ânfs
 Â100003  Â4  udp  2049 Ânfs
 Â100227  Â2  udp  2049 Ânfs_acl
 Â100227  Â3  udp  2049 Ânfs_acl
ÂÂ Â100005 Â Â1 Â udp Â55039 Âmountd
ÂÂ Â100005 Â Â1 Â tcp Â53602 Âmountd
ÂÂ Â100005 Â Â2 Â udp Â55039 Âmountd
ÂÂ Â100005 Â Â2 Â tcp Â53602 Âmountd
ÂÂ Â100005 Â Â3 Â udp Â55039 Âmountd
ÂÂ Â100005 Â Â3 Â tcp Â53602 Âmountd

/etc/exports sets as /home/<*mydirectory*>/rootfs *(rw,sync,no_root_squash)
/etc/hosts.allow Âevent set as ALL:ALL
and my network is ok! (ping host alive when I was using uboot)
And I already restart these services, but it was useless. PLEASE HELP!! THX!

--
Cheng(è)

Fedora Project Contributor -- Ambassador
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Freakrobot

VEDA Open Source Club co-founder
http://www.vedaclub.org/

My Page:Âhttp://gnudam.webgarden.com