Re: knowledge sharing

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Bond <jamesbond.2k.g@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Anuz Pratap Singh Tomar <chambilkethakur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Finish all exercises of KnR.
Have you yourself done that.
Most of them: read the book many times
Have read many C books and still read them

pick up practical C programming book
learn some user space programming
My question is not about C programming.
As per my experience, its the single most important skill required
using either Robert love's book
Did you ever read that book?

No, but matthew and stone cover to cover: all programs. very very useful book

get source code of older kernels say 1.0 and look into it or may be get Tannebaum's minix book: not may people will agree to this, but i find this book very useful.
Even I do not agree.
good for you.

I am not asking to teach C programming or user space programming or even device driver programming.
Please read the first post to understand what I asked.

I am just trying to help,. and I understand what you are asking completely. but nevermind.