Re: I am looking for the embedded systems course does any one here offer

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 2:05 AM, Bond <jamesbond.2k.g@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 9:12 PM, Michael Blizek
> <michi1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> LDD is actually quite good. Some other interesting sites are e.g.:
>>
>> http://kernelnewbies.org/Documents
>> http://kernelnewbies.org/KernelHacking
>> http://kernel.org/doc/
>>
> Ok.Thanks.The only thing that troubles me is after my work I get very little

which is why "focus" is needed:   u cannot learn everything.....but
help someone else learn ONE thing instead...say bugs-fixing.

Alternatively just choose the most popular area to study....as its
resources are more available, for TI, the embedded resources are
sorted here (in terms of hits):

http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/Special:CategoryHits

--
Regards,