Re: A question

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 04:28, John Mahoney <jmahoney@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I had read an article[1] a while back about a push in the real-time
> kernel branch to make interrupt handlers scheduleable, but the article

IIRC that's threaded interrupt handler...however, there is "basic
part" that must be done in atomic style.

Threaded handler is introduced to push more part of interrupt handler
into schedulable context. I guess the real goal is reduce latency and
maximize throughput (although maybe sacrifice responsivenee in certain
degree).

--
regards,

Mulyadi Santosa