Re: Need List of Books

Hi waqar,

Alongwith Linux Kernel Development( Robert Love), you can go for
'Understanding the Linux Kernel',O'Reilly Publications,author -caeseti
. There are some good books for particular sub-system of kernel
like... If you want to be a hacker of Memory Management, then no other
book is better than 'Understanding Linux Virtual Memory
Manager',author- Mel Gorman.(But its not available in indian
subcontinent, you have to download e-book,its available free of
cost).For network internals you can opt 'Understanding Linux Network
Internals',O'Reilly Publication,author-Christian Benvenuti. For
learning about hardware management like PCI subsystem,USB subsystem,
I/O Ports etc, there is a legend for you 'Linux Device Drivers 3rd
edition, O'Reilly, author-Alessandro Rubini,Greg,Kroah.
Intersting thing is that all the authors are italian...they have
explained every concept of kernel very lucidly.....I am a fan of these
books

Pardeep