SPI doubt on AP7000

Hi all, This is quite special question on the avr32 plattform, if anyone can point me to a list which better fits my needs, please do so... I develop on a custom board which makes heavy use of spi transfers on both spi modules (spi0 and spi1) to read sensor data. Kernel version is 2.6.25.10. I observe some weird spi controller errors: if I communicate with more spi slaves on spi bus 1, I get an error on spi bus 0.
In drivers/spi/atmel_spi.c:
[code]dev_warn(master->dev.parent, "fifo overrun (%u/%u remaining)\n", spi_readl(as, TCR), spi_readl(as, RCR));[/code] This happens due to doubled writing of RDR memory of the peripheral dma controller (pdc), although both spi controllers have different pdc memory regiones assigned (see at32ap700x.c for details).
Does anyone can explain me why transfer amount of spi 1 influences spi 0?
Any suggestions how I can get rid of this error apart from minimizing max_speed_hz of the attached spi_device(s)?
Regards,
Matthias