WANTED: Link kernel project

Hi there,
I checked out this page http://kernelnewbies.org/KernelProjects in
search of a project for my graduation thesis in CS but almost everything
seems to have been already taken.

Do you know if there's something else I could do? The project should
take from 3 to 5 months to complete (maybe a kernel module to add a new
feature) and I would be happy if it concerned security issues (but this
is not required).

I'd really like to contribute to the kernel development after having
used it for so long.

Let me know, I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Please, reply to
my email address, so that I'm sure I'll not miss the messages.

Thanks in advance,
Donato Capitella