Re: fixing daq driver dma access

Hey,

sorry for the late reply bud I got busy.

My question is more focused on what other methods are used to replace this
patch. Is this on obsolete patch and I can use kmalloc for this or are there
other methods to allocate big chunks of memory for dma access. I don't want to
use the patch because it looks like it is no longer mantained.

Someone experience on this topic?

greeting mosta