Re: How to evaluate linux system performance

2009/7/30 Greg KH <greg@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 02:34:19PM +0800, loody wrote:
>> Hi:

>> Hi:
>> thanks for your reply.
>>
>> > There are lots of test programs that do this.  But again, it depends on
>> Would you please tell me some keywords?

Hi:
> Perhaps when you answer my question first :)
sure :)
>> > what you care about.
>> > Can you post a link to your driver?
But I have no idea what do you mean "a link to your driver".
symbolic link?
weblink?
or link?????
Originally I guess you may ask me the type of driver I am writing, so
I roughly describe them.
And it seems I mistunderstand your meaning.
Appreciate your help,
miloody