Re: PS/2 Mouse Driver

i am not an expert for ps2 mouse,but i find a article about it.
http://www.computer-engineering.org/ps2mouse/

note:
there is a conclusion about command set "
Command Set:

The following is the set of command accepted by the standard PS/2
mouse.  If the mouse is in Stream mode, the host should disable data
reporting (command F5h) before sending any other commands.
"

IMO, i think before u set your sample rate,u need firstly disable data
reporting.

So i think your operation sequence maybe has some problem.

BRs,

Lin