Re: Need info on input keys

Adding bug-bash@xxxxxxx in loop

Thanks,

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 12:11 PM, SandeepKsinha <sandeepksinha@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Shashikanth,

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 10:54 PM, seshikanth
varma<seshikanthvarma@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I need to implement history feature in an emulated shell environment. I need
> to read keys present in the keyboard and define handler for each key. For
> example, Up arrow gives the previous command in the history. Can u please
> tell me how to make a start?

The discussion list bug-bash@xxxxxxx often contains information about
new ports of Bash, or discussions of new features or behavior changes
that people would like. The mailing list is where bugs in bash are
reported and fixes are posted. This mailing list is also available as
a Usenet newsgroup, gnu.bash.bug.

--
Regards,
Sandeep.

“To learn is to change. Education is a process that changes the learner.”

--
Regards,
Seshikanth