Re: Embedded-System-Design-on-a-Shoestring

Some times the ebook are homemade, meaning somebody written it
themselves and share it with everyone.....a good example is the
following (How to develop embedded system):

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6623942/How-to-Develop-Embd-Sys

but the quality of presentation/diagrams nevertheless look very very good.

On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 6:30 AM,
Microbit_Ubuntu<microbit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> These URLs below look promising.
> I've always avoided signing up with Scribd, something seemed fishy about
> it ? (aside from spam potential).
>
> I presume you're subscribed there - can you confirm that it is indeed
> fair dinkum after all ?

cannot make out what you are trying to say....but i have been download
from scribd for a few years....

> I'm also quite interested in the canthe8051 doc - as (against popular
> belief/opinion) I've always had the conviction that 8051 is an
> abomination to CPU/MCU. Not to mention C unfriendly and messy with
> unnecessary qualifiers.
>

> On Sun, 2009-07-05 at 16:10 +0800, Peter Teoh wrote:
>> u sure u cannot....try again...perhaps u need to create a login
>> account?   and looking at the side links for "similars books from the
>> same publisher" i found a few other embedded ebooks as well:
>>
>> http://www.scribd.com/doc/4328241/Time-Trigrred-Embeddded (1026 pages)
>> http://www.scribd.com/doc/4328003/serial-port-complete-jan-axelson
>> http://www.scribd.com/doc/4325193/Ram-Technologies
>> http://www.scribd.com/doc/4324744/embeddedc