Re: What's the difference between linux distro and linux kernel

Vipul Jain wrote:
> Just a quick question is /boot created as part of Distribution or as part of
> some other process.
> Actually, I am mainly interested in automating the process to add
> memtest.bin when /boot gets
> created.

Ok, I think this is a bit stretched. But you should *really* learn to
google up things. What we call JFGI.( just google it).

Try to google the question which comes to your mind then go through the
search results. Modify your search if you don't find the result.

Then if all else fails, mail the group.

Thanks,
Pranith