Loadable Module as obj-y

Dear list,

I have a kernel loadable module and want it to be part of the kernel
code so that I can make it obj-y, which means part of the runtime
kernel and not just a loadable module. What should I do about this? If
its easy then please reply with the steps and if its a complicated
procedure then please give me good references so that I can study it.

Actually, I want this module to be loaded before some kernel
functionality is started so if this can be done in some other way then
please do inform. That particular functionality is part of the kernel
and not a loadable module!

--
Shaz