From: pradeep singh <pradeep.rautela@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Debugging race conditions?
To: "kernelnewbie" <kernelnewbies@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "kernelmentors" <kernel-mentors@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 4:57 PM

Hi All,

I am having a tough time debugging concurrency issues it seems.
I find myself flabbergasted at debugging panic because of race issues.

I would like to ask people here, if they have any advice on how to
properly approach these specific set of panics?
How do they do it?
Are there any rules of thumbs which can help me?

Thanks in Advance
          --Pradeep
--
Pradeep