Re: [very noob] Experimenting with the virtual FS

Super suggestions there!
I've heard of some of these and showed interest (namely in fuse) in
the past...  I'll try read on all of these and pick the best of what
they can offer!  thanks a lot!

--
When Earth was the only inhabited planet in the Galaxy, it was a
primitive place, militarily speaking.  The only weapon they had ever