Re: Blind Mailing List

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 7:34 PM, Rick <ellis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <CB4B81DB-98F6-42A6-8C0C-2E03BFD4D0EC@xxxxxxxxx>,
Vinny Badrinathan  <vinnybad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Is there a particular reason why this isn't a blind list?  I'm
>probably using the wrong term here so I'll describe it: the reader can
>see the senders screename but when the reader wants to reply or reply
>to all, it automatically only replies to the list alone.

Probably because that would not allow people to make private replies.

it does, you have to manually enter in the screen name.  Although that's a little more work, it all depends on how it is used most of the time.

>Google Groups does this.

This isn't Google Groups.

Wow, thanks for pointing that out.

i was pointing out an innovative feature I saw elsewhere.  I'm hoping you have something more constructive to say next time.

--
http://www.spinics.net/lists/