Re: communication between userspace and kernelspace

No heavy data transfer, I just want to set variables dynamically from
the user space. So i think declaring a kernel module parameter and
changing it through the /proc file system should solve the problem.
Also this is the first time I am programming in kernel :) so please
bear with me. Is there an exhaustive documentation as to how to do it?
Thanks in advance.