Re: multiboot

i think u need search in google for how to configure the grub.
you will find many solutions about it.Like:
http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/configure-ubuntu-grub-to-load-freebsd.html

vi /boot/grub/menu.lst

Append FreeBSD boot Configuration:

title  FreeBSD 7.0
root   (hd0,a)
kernel /boot/loader
Save and close the file. To see changes or to boot into FreeBSD reboot
Ubuntu Linux box.
Where,

title FreeBSD 7.0 : Start a new boot entry. User always sees this
title and hit enter key to boot os.
root (hd0,a) : Actual part is to select the correct root partition.
The root option set the current root device to the device, then
attempt to mount it to get the partition size. In above example - hd0
is your first hard disk i.e. hda in Linux. In grub hda is hd0.
Likewise your first, second partition on the first hard disk – hda1,
hda2, becomes hd0,0 hd0,1 in Grub. In short, you are asking to use
first hard first partition (remember FreeBSD use a,b,c names to
represent partition names). If you have installed FreeBSD on third
partition then you need to use following root statement:
root (hd0,2,a)
kernel /boot/loader : Use to load the primary boot image. FreeBSD use
/boot/loader to load rest of kernel and os.