Converting logical address to physical address

Hi,
I am working on SKINIT instruction of AMD processor for virtualization
support and I need to pass a physical address of my code block.
I have loaded this code block in kernel memory, but I am having
problems in finding the physical address of this block from linux
kernel.
I also want to access the content of particular physical memory
address from Linux kernel.

Please let me know if there is any macro or function which will
convert logical address to physical address and vice versa.

Thank you.
--
Regards,
Pravin Shinde