Re: New in kernal programming

On Wednesday 18 February 2009 16:43 Manish Katiyar wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 8:49 PM, Shaz <shazalive@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Henrik Austad <henrik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Shaz,
> >>
> >> Now I'm being picky, if you're insulted, sue me :-

> >> Please don't do that. If the list has 100 subscribers, you've just sent
> >> out
> >> 120MB of data that poor nl.linux.org has to move. It's better to put it
> >> somewhere and add a link. This also helps people that read a lot of
> >> their email over slow/expensive connections.
> >>
> >> And for the record, I think kernelnewbies has a lot more than 100
> >> subscribers
> >> ;-)
> >
> > I can understand because I am new to mailing lists ;) I get lots of
> > corrections and I make sure that I learn. i should have emailed it in
> > private. Right?

Well, not in private, because, as the thread shows, several people are
interested. But upload the book/paper to a web-archive and post the link to
the list.

> Can you mail me too......... I can't see any attachments in this mail
> thread.

Looks like that particular email was eaten (probably due to the large
attachment).

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/pgubook/ProgrammingGroundUp-1-0-
booksize.pdf

  henrik