Re: New in kernal programming

Hi Abhish,

If you want to do kernel programming, just get a feel of linux first.
Become familiar with commands.
Read some nice books like BLP, UTLK and Linux Kernel Development.
After you are done with the books you will have a good idea of kernel.
Don't forget to learn kernel module programming.
Then choose your interest, like you said, schedulers.
Go through its code, make changes, crash the kernel, its all yours.
Feel free to ask any question, we will answer it. :)

All the best.