Re: Distro suited for kernel development and delployment

In order for the distros to compete in the modern days, they have to introduce newer and smoother ways of doing things, including kernel development. They will have older tools for backward compatibility or else you can get them from their respective sites. If you are used to the RedHat way of doing things than you should use Fedora.