Re: CONFIG_BINFMT_ELF problem

Hi thanks again for your answers,
I have already tried to write directly the following in the .config, but it's not considered.

CONFIG_BINFMT_ELF=y

And during make xconfig, this option is not proposed.
I'm not sure but it's seems that this option depends on CONFIG_MMU.
But my architecture is nommu...
However, the file binfmt_script.c is included in the kernel, it's for this reason that
the kernel was looking for the string #!  (a script begins by #!) .
(see previous mail  No init found --> executable format problem).
And it tries all the formats that has been registered, but in my case it seems to only know the
script format.
Yes it 's very strange, and I really need to provide the ELF format recognition to the kernel.
I have got an idea how to do that?
Thanks in advance.
Regards.

Mulyadi Santosa a écrit :
Hi

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 6:28 PM, Stephane Lambert