Re: How printf output messages to kernel with uclibc lib

> This message is in elf2flt utility:
>
> # grep 'No relocations in code' /usr/bin/*
> bfin-linux-uclibc-elf2flt:No relocations in code!, relocs=0x%04xCan't open output file %s
> bfin-uclinux-elf2flt:No relocations in code!, relocs=0x%04xCan't open output file %s
>
> This is a problem of your toolchain been broken.
Hi:
thanks for you help.
I have fixed the elf2flt's problem by re-dowonload and redo the whole
process again.
I use kernel configured for at91, run it on skyeye and execute hello.
I can see the message.

But I still fail on seeing the message on my machine.

it seems my uart or console driver not implement correctly?
Where is the proper place for me to trace this problem?
If anyone knows the proper place to start up, please let me know.

appreciate your kind help,
miloody