Re: About USB module

The drivers you mentioned (EHCI, OHCI) are device drivers for the Host
Controller Interface (HCI)
hardware.

The 'usbcore' module sits on top of this layer and abstracts out the
details for the layer on top
of it - i.e the USB device drivers (or class drivers).

You can read more here:

http://www.lrr.in.tum.de/Par/arch/usb/usbdoc/node14.html

HTH,
-mandeep