Re: sysfs_notify & poll

Thanks for the information.

I have tested with the example from http://linux.die.net/man/3/poll slightly modified (see the attached file).
If I test pool on the "/sys/module/systest/sections/.data" file it seems to work fine. But if I try the same test application with my attribute (/sys/kernel/kobject_example/bar) created with the example from linux sources (samples/kobject/kobject_example.c) the result is an event POLLERR.

Do you have any idea why ? Need I to add special code for support poll syscall in my driver ?

Thanks in advance