entry point to mount a file system

Hi all,

I am trying to debug why I am not able to mount a filesystem on my system, I am tyring to do that from kernel. I need to know what are the entry points in the kernel when the mount system call is called and where kernel looks for the filesystem types?

By the way, the failure is due to not recognizing the file system type, I have already configured and compiled the kernel with the that specfic file system.

Many thanks in advance,

Bizhan