Re: external VGA kernel detection

Hi,
    1024*768 works fine but my requirement is whenever i am connecting projector to my laptop where logs are getting updated saying that new device is connected.i have checked dmesg,syslog,Xorg.0.log no where it is getting mentioned .
 Where kernel is keeping log about new device projector connected to system?