Returning from signal handler

Hi

As per my understanding, whenever a signal handler is returned, sigreturn() system call
is called, so just to test my understanding I wrote a simple app with signal handler and
tried to put a breakpoint at sigreturn call, but I could never hit that breakpoint.

How can one figure out how return from signal handler is done, and be sure about it?
I mean is there any flag I can check or any return value I can check and decide that
signal handler has returned?

Regards.