UDEV on ARM Linux Kernel 2.6.26

Hi All,

I want to use UDEV for USB / SD Card on ARM Based Embedded System Device, with Linux Kernel 2.6.26.

Though I have enabled UDEV via make menuconfig

In General setup
CONFIG_HOTPLUG=y
and in File systems ->Pseudo filesystems
CONFIG_SYSFS=y

Nothing is visible when I run my kernel on Embedded Device. I really don’t see any thing from udev (like udevd or anything executable from udev), though I have also created sys directory in rootfs

Checked Busybox latest version also there is nothing to support UDEV there.

Questions:

1. How to enable UDEV is there any thing I am missing, or I have to take some other path to enable.

2. How to get UDEV executables on Embedded Device I mean on my rootfs (created by busybox)

3. Will it run for all default USB Mass storage with-out writing any rules?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vivek