Re: load address of the kernel

hi roman,

on which perticular board u r working on?

have you check the config.mk file in board/{board} specific folder.

in this file you have to define TEXT_BASE which is the address to load the uboot.

as per my understanding first stage of  boot loader will load 2nd stage to this address.

if u will check the config.mk file u will get some idea.

correct me if i am wrong.

thanks,
mitul modi