Re: How to find my usb storage device mount point

ravikumar wrote:
Please tell me how to find out to which device(say /dev/sda1 ) to my usb storage device is connected.

Regards,
Ravikumar.

"dmesg" should give you the details of the device

V.Ravikumar wrote:
I want implement following project: Detecting files transfered from/to
usb storage from/to my  system.
I can detect the plugged in usd storage device through
/proc/bus/usb/devices,but detectioon is not enough,i need to find what
are files transfered from/to usb storage device.(using usbmon i cant
find the file names that are transfered from/to usb storage device).

What i'm thinking is if i'm able to find out the mount point, then i
can use the inotify to monitor this mount point, so that i can detect
files transfers.

Please help me to implement my project.

Regards,
Ravikumar