Re: Preventing module->init from being freed

Well - I wanted to re-initalized the device to its old state by
clearing the .bss, copying the old .data, calling the init function
followed by replaying the device history on it. I was not getting the
.init function by calling the module->init() as it is deleted by
sys_init_module on a successful loading. And I wanted to prevent it
from being cleared but was not able to initially. Sorry for the
confusion.

Regards,
Asim Kadav