Re: Problem in compiling

The following is the configuration of my PC . I got it from /proc

In short it is a Intel core 2 duo 2.20 Ghz machine with 2 GB of ram
and 200 gb of HDD.

I need to know is the configuration sufficient for compiling the program.

processor	: 0
vendor_id	: GenuineIntel
cpu family	: 6
model		: 15
model name	: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     E4500  @ 2.20GHz
stepping	: 13
cpu MHz		: 2200.000
cache size	: 2048 KB
physical id	: 0
siblings	: 2
core id		: 0
cpu cores	: 2
fdiv_bug	: no
hlt_bug		: no
f00f_bug	: no
coma_bug	: no
fpu		: yes
fpu_exception	: yes
cpuid level	: 10
wp		: yes
flags		: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr pge mca cmov pat
pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe nx lm
constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts pni monitor ds_cpl est tm2 ssse3
cx16 xtpr lahf_lm
bogomips	: 4391.88
clflush size	: 64

processor	: 1
vendor_id	: GenuineIntel
cpu family	: 6
model		: 15
model name	: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     E4500  @ 2.20GHz
stepping	: 13
cpu MHz		: 2200.000
cache size	: 2048 KB
physical id	: 0
siblings	: 2
core id		: 1
cpu cores	: 2
fdiv_bug	: no
hlt_bug		: no
f00f_bug	: no
coma_bug	: no
fpu		: yes
fpu_exception	: yes
cpuid level	: 10
wp		: yes
flags		: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr pge mca cmov pat
pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe nx lm
constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts pni monitor ds_cpl est tm2 ssse3
cx16 xtpr lahf_lm
bogomips	: 4388.99
clflush size	: 64

MemTotal:      2064672 kB