Need help Regarding Project

Hi all,

   I do not know whether this is the right way to ask this, or May be I am not on right track to get what I need
  I am looking to work on  kernel project. I searched kernelnewbies.org for projects all the projects are taken except few like changing menuconfig, speeding make file process..... I am interested to work in kernel code also my interests are in real time systems. I am comfortable with kernel internals and my level of ability is at, can start and work on a project. If any one in the group knows a project to work on or have any idea to work in collaboration or knows to direct where more blogs are (except sourceforge.net usually projects go really slow) It would be really helpful for me. Please mail me as I am starving for project. Waiting for replies. Thank you.

Sri.