Help please

Hi ,

I am Vikram. Am a newbie to kernel stuff. I learn a lot about kernel development and stuff but don’t really know the working design of kernel. I would like to reverse engineer the kernel source code and teach myself the memory diagrams and kernel development. Could somebody please help me (give me the documents)?

I don’t know much of Linux. But I would love to learn about it and learn about the kernel. Am all at seas to make myself understand the same.

Please send me a suitable document or the source code written in C in form of headers and source files grouped separately (something like that).

I am just a student and don’t know much of technical stuff you guys speak. But am a lot passionate about Linux and want to learn it and develop it.

Regards

Vikram

DISCLAIMER: