Re: Linux kernel primer VS understaing the linux kernel .. ur comments

The Linux kernel primer discusses both PowerPC and X86 architectures.
The other two books,
Linux kernel development (Rob Love) and Understanding the Linux Kernel
discuss x86.
The last book goes into every detail of the kernel. I would suggest
taking a look at Rob Loves
book first and then Kernel primer and finally to get into the gory
details, Understanding the
Linux kernel.
-Pavan