Re: Strange feezing on 2.6.21

Hi...

On Jan 10, 2008 7:04 PM, Konstantin Kalin <konstantin.kalin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thank you for advice. Unfortunately it is not easy as may appear because
> this version of the kernel is used in production and new version of
> kernel would have new unknown troubles. Before I'll upgrade to new
> version I'd like to try finding the reason of this behavior. Moreover
> the upgrading to new kernel couldn't solve the issue. I'm asking an
> advice how I can debug/collect information what kernel is doing that moment.

OK, first show us your kernel config..as text file (compressed is
better). Also, try something irqpoll. I forgot the exact name...please
google. noacpi could also help.

And enable Magic Sysrq too.... then do complete stack trace of all
process. Again, make it as text file and compress it. Remove all non
GPL-ed kernel module to avoid your kernel getting tainted.

regards,

Mulyadi.