Development environment for embedded linux

Hi All

Could any body help me in setting up my development environment for ARM linux?
I was googling and have downloaded following tools -

Qemu - To simulate IntCP
Eclipse - CDT
arm-gcc from codesourcery

Could any body please help in setting up the environment? or point to me to some links so that I can read there and set up my environment.

My goal is to learn linux kernel by debugging it at src level using Qemu, eclipse and arm-gcc.

Thanks in advance
- Arvind Sahlot