learning USB subsystems

hi,

I am new to linux kernel programming and want to learn the USB
subsystem of linux kernel. I read various articles about writing
simple USB drivers. As a starting point I want to write a simple
module of my own which justs prints something when i plug in my 128mb
memory stick. Any suggestions/links which i should read to understand
this more better.

Appreciate any suggestions

--
Thanks & Regards,