Re: probe error code -17

Thanks Greg. I had a good look at the driver removal part of the code and found out that the driver was not properly being removed. Added additional to check to look through the enumeration and remove and each and every channel and now I get no errors. I wrote a script to uninstall and reinstall the drivers n number of times and it works fine now.

We are working on removing class_device albeit slowly or rather very slowly.

Thanks,

Dinesh