Re: which kernel debugger to use?

On 6/12/07, keshetti85-student@xxxxxxxxxxx <keshetti85-student@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Hi list,

Can anyone tell me which debugger is best for debugging the device drivers and
how I can use it?

If this is already discussed in this list please send me the links to those
 discussions. Or links to any other article would be lot helpful.

  You have to enable kgdb in your kernel for kernel and device driver level debugging.

  If you are working on target machine (host and target), you can enable kgdb on target kernel
  and debug from host machine using gdbserver.

Thanks in advance,
-Mahesh

Thanks & Regards
Rizvan Sipai