Re: asking the definition of slowpath and fastpath..

Hi Rik
Mulyadi Santosa wrote:
Hello everyone...

Many times I read about slow path and fast path during some kernel development talks. What are they? My raw understanding is,

I've cut the rest of your email, because you interpreted
the terms wrong :)

very very likely, but now I fully understand what they mean. Thanks for explaining this. And thanks to Fawad for putting the explanation on Wiki.

Another small step while learning about Linux kernel.... :)

regards,

Mulyadi